We are a US-based startup working in the biotech area. Our product can analyze millions of data points right in the browser and use AI to learn from data.
●Design and develop Datagrok onboarding program for our employees, clients, and partners:
— Lead the program participants through the technical onboarding process.
— Define key onboarding tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
— Create platform-related resources, such as documentation, video tutorials, or case studies.
● Manage the program participants to ensure their progress is on schedule. Provide feedback to management.
● Train others on how to onboard developers, clients, and partners.
● Optional: Promote Datagrok through participation in conferences. Conduct product demos and trainings.
● 3+ years
● 3+ years of technical product management and engineering experience. Solid knowledge of any: C++/C#/Java/Dart and, additionally, JS/TS.
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects that require coordination across teams and ongoing communication with stakeholders.
● Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills. Fluent English is a must.
● Able to quickly understand complex systems such as existing custom applications and integrations, and 3rd party partner systems.
● Solid people management skills.
Nice to have:
● Start-up experience and passion for building things from the ground up.
● Fully remote work
● Flexible working hours
● Unlimited vacations / PTO
● Excellent growth opportunities in a highly dynamic, unique product company
● Zero bureaucracy
● Paid trainings and certifications
● Competitive compensation