Datagrok’s platform is used by thousands of scientists in the biggest pharma companies, and indirectly affects millions of lives. Our platform allows to access and analyze data from any source in ways no other product can.
Datagrok’s mission is to help people understand their data.
For now, we are looking for a qualified full-stack developer to join our strong team of engineers and data scientists.
● Front-end and back-end web development;
● Maintain and improve developer-facing platform’s JS API;
● Help our clients write JS applications on top of the Datagrok platform;
● Develop proof-of-concept applications, including the server side;
● Integrate third-party JS libraries into the platform;
● At least 3 years of professional experience;
● At least one of: Python, R, Java, C#, C++;
● Good written English, ability to communicate directly with our clients;
● Strong verbal and written communication skills;
● Ability to learn and apply new technologies.
Nice to have:
● Machine learning and statistics;
● Prior exposure to life sciences is a plus.
● full-remote work;
● flexible working hours without tracking;
● competitive compensation;
● no formal restrictions on sick leaves;
● excellent growth opportunities in a highly dynamic, unique product company;
● zero bureaucracy.