We are a U.S.-based product company. Our product, a next-generation data analytics platform, is used by the biggest pharma companies and is strongly connected to natural sciences, including chemistry and biology, and data science. We are looking for Scientific Application Developer on remote work (check out datagrok.ai, you’ll be surprised).
✔ Zero bureaucracy, flexible working hours without tracking, full-remote work.
✔ No formal restrictions on sick leaves.
✔ Excellent growth opportunities in a highly dynamic, unique product company.
✔ Competitive compensation
• At least three years of professional experience
• At least one of: Python, R, Java, C#, C++, Matlab/Octave
• Knowledge and experience in data science and/or life sciences
• Good written English, ability to communicate directly with our clients
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies
• Front-end web and application logic development
• Back-end development for scientific as well as data integration purposes
• Help our clients write JS applications on top of the Datagrok platform
• Design, implement, and operate data management systems
• Use and improve developer-facing platform’s JS API
• Integrate third-party JS libraries into the platform
Will be a plus:
• Prior exposure to life sciences (especially bioinformatics, cheminformatics, drug design and development, clinical data analysis)
• Interest or experience in high performance computing
• Experience with WebGL, WebAssembly, or Dart