Our client is one of the leaders in environmental services in North America, they have been providing many services for more than 50 years, starting from waste disposal to solving complex environmental problems.
DataArt’s specialists are helping the client migrate from legacy technologies to a modern technology stack through re-architecture and re-purchase strategies. DataArt specialists work closely with the client to help them develop capabilities to evolve and maintain the solution independently.
A team of 40+ people spread across the US, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
- Be driven and accountable for solution design and discovery works
- Elicit business needs and requirements, determine the scope, team, and timelines for the project
- Lead the implementation of the solution’s architecture from ideation to completion
- Mentor the team (including developers, QAs, BAs, PMs, DevOps, business stakeholders)
- Facilitate educational sessions (e.g. Lunch and Learn, Immersion Workshops, etc.)
- Serve as a top-level escalation point for technical and process concerns
- 5+ years of experience as an Architect in commercial projects
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Good understanding of architecture principles, platforms, and best practices
- Experience leading 20+ team members
- Strong skills in software design, object-oriented programming (OOP), and design patterns
- Ability to design and deliver solution architecture documentation
- General experience with the .NET development stack
- Experience with Docker
- Solid understanding of web services and RESTful APIs
- Business analysis skills
Nice to have
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience working with Queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Experience working with K8S
- Knowledge of the Agile development methodology and experience working as part of a team using Scrum