Our client works in the B2B2C business field and helps customers to live with behavioral health issues.
DataArt specialists determine the needs of the concerned parties and help improve the client’s IT systems.
The key task of the project is to set up a member platform that will help customers access a network of behavioral health providers and facilities. The latter also have to be covered by the customer’s medical insurance.
The set of technological tools has to be up to date so that every system can be adapted to the constantly changing requirements of the healthcare industry.
- Leading the technical side of capability development (AEM project architecture planning, designing and evaluating)
- Assisting the project’s leadership by planning, estimating, and performing risk identification and mitigation for AEM projects
- Mentoring and educating other team members
- Supporting pre-sales and AEM projects activities from the technical side
- Working as a part of a Scrum development team
- Taking ownership of feature development
- Participating in continuous improvement of the development process
- General programming language knowledge and practice
- Understanding of SOLID, DRY, KISS, and YAGNI principles
- Experience with caching and testing
- Experience with Git Flow
- Knowledge of code quality tools (Sonar, ESLint, etc.)
- Understanding the difference between AEM on-prem and AEM as a Cloud
- Experience with AEM Backend
- Understanding the principles of OSGi (Open Services Gateway Initiative) and development experience using it
- Understanding of the OSGi Bundle and lifecycle
- Understanding of OSGi Components and Services
- Knowledge of and experience working with Sling, Sling Models and Sling Model Exporter, Sling Resource Resolver, Sling Eventing (Sling Jobs, Schedulers), and Sling Servlets
- Knowledge of System User and Service Mapper (ACS Commons)
- Knowledge of JCR and JCR Repo Structure
- Experience using Node
- Knowledge of ACL
- Understanding the connection between Sling and JCR
- Knowledge of Static/Dynamic templates
- Knowledge of default AEM Servlets
- Knowledge of AEM Agents, AEM Frontend, and AEM Components
- Knowledge of the structure of Components
- Understanding of Dialog and Design Dialog
- Experience with fragments
- Knowledge of Content fragments
- Knowledge of AEM + React components
- Experience working with Dispatcher
- Spoken English
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Launch, Analytics, Target, Campaign)
- Adobe certification: Architect/Developer-level on Adobe Experience Cloud products
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.