Our client is a London-based technological insurance provider that offers motor, personal and commercial insurance. The company sells policies ranging in length from an hour to a year. Customers purchase these online, via phone, or through a mobile app.
The company is constantly growing in size and on the market: just launched overseas in Ireland and Spain. This force the expending of the project portfolio. You have a chance to get in any of them, and there is a possibility to jump from one project to another inside the customer.
We are looking for an experienced Middle+ Salesforce Developer to join our team.
SalesForce Cloud, Apex, Java (optional), microservices architecture.
- 4+ years of experience administering Salesforce.com (workflows, page layouts, training, customizations, dashboards, record types, custom objects, validations, profiles, roles)
- 4+ years of development experience with the Salesforce platform
- Technical expertise in integrating third-party apps with Salesforce, Data Loader, Process Builder, Marketing and Automation
- Strong Salesforce functional architecture expertise
- Understanding of all phases of application development with Salesforce: requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Skills working with unit tests and the Mocking framework
- Knowledge of Salesforce deployment toolsets: ANT and Gearset
- Knowledge of Code Instrumentation, Performance Monitoring, and Tuning
- Understanding of relational database concepts, including experience with a major RDBMS (such as SQL Server or Oracle)
- Experience with Object-Oriented coding practices
- Experience in developing applications on the Salesforce platform using declarative application configuration, Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning (LWC)
- Experience in the application of Salesforce platform events
- Ability to understand and clarify the client’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Spoken English
Nice to have
- Salesforce Developer I certification
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Skills working with Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience designing and using REST, Web API, and SOAP
- Experience with AWS or another cloud platform
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely.