Our client is a London-based technological insurance provider that offers motor, personal and commercial insurance. The company sells policies ranging in length from an hour to a year. Customers purchase these online, via phone or through a mobile app.
The company is constantly growing in size and on the market: just launched overseas in Ireland and Spain. This force the expending of the project portfolio. You have a chance to get in any of them, and there is a possibility to jump from one project to another inside the customer.
The project team consists of a 10+ team members squad in 200+ engineering teams total.
We are looking for a highly skilled Middle+ Salesforce Administrator to join our team.
SalesForce Cloud, Lightning, Flows, Reports (Tableau is a plus), Einstein
- Perform Salesforce database administration tasks, including creating and maintaining workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard design, and data flow management
- Update and maintain Salesforce documentation
- Design and document views, processes, fields, notifications, custom objects, page layouts, and workflows for specific departments
- Analytics and reports management
- Provide daily support for end-users, including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, formulas, testing, data integrity, backups, and others as identified
- Utilize analytical skills to respond to requested additions/changes and identify customizations appropriately
- Identify operational risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, design, and facilitate the successful implementation of new processes
- Manage data import, deduplication, and database cleanup to ensure data accuracy
- Manage custom views and formula fields, custom flows, and calculations
- Participation in Agile team on a daily basis
- 3+ years of experience administering Salesforce.com (workflows, page layouts, training, customizations, dashboards, record types, custom objects, validations, profiles, roles)
- Experience in integrating third-party apps with Salesforce, Data Loader, Workbench, Process Builder, Marketing Automation
- Strong Salesforce functional architecture expertise
- Understanding of all phases of application development with Salesforce: requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Skills working with unit tests and the Mocking framework
- Knowledge of Salesforce deployment toolsets: ANT and Gearset
- Knowledge of Code Instrumentation, Performance Monitoring, and Tuning
- Motivated individual looking to excel in a challenging environment
- Good English
Nice to have
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with relational databases and related concepts such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle
- Experience administering Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure
- Experience in NetSuite Administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely.