We offer a $2,500 Relocation bonus (+500 USD for each family member) and relocation assistance to the specialist and his family that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. Due to compliance and other constraints from the client, the whole team will be working from our office in Poland — you can choose between Lublin or Wroclaw.
- Design and develop the test approach, test plan, and test schedule to effectively validate technology projects on both functional requirements and technical specifications. Write test cases/scripts, create test data, and document expected test results. Design processes for test case automation and test execution. Review system specifications and documentation at appropriate points in the Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC). Define, track and publish quality assurance metrics related to each project.
- Effectively manage and execute the testing process to validate that all functional and non-functional requirements are met. Maintain records of all test results using the designated toolset. Provide consistent and timely test execution status reporting to the project team and business partners.
- Translate business partner needs into functionally sound test plans. Analyze and understand industry testing and compliance requirements in addition to specific business partner requests and needs. Participate in business requirements discussions, design sessions, and functional specification reviews with the technology teams and business partners. Ensure that test plans adequately test the functionality, interfaces, performance, and data integrity of the project.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current quality assurance principles, testing tools, processes, quality control methodologies and other technology advances. Ensure that the appropriate testing methodologies are applied on all assigned projects.
- At least 5 years experience developing test automation of software products (Integration, UI tests)
- Java, Java test frameworks, and related ecosystem knowledge: Junit / TestNG, BDD
- Knowledge of REST API automation
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in load/performance testing (e.g. JMeter)
- Experience with CI servers (e.g. Jenkins)
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery best practices
- Practical experience with automated test design patterns and test documentation
- Familiarity with the Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts
- Team player with initiative and a results-oriented attitude, a good sense for quality
- Ability to write and analyze test reports across the project team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Spoken English
Our client is a US-based hedge fund, investment management division of one of the largest banks in the world. For nearly 30 years they are leaders in custom solutions with 400+ billion dollars spread across global equity, bond, and derivative markets.
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer (SDET) who will be responsible for designing and implementing automated test suites to cover test plans and test cases.
You will work as part of a project team with 3-5 developers to ensure that test suites cover both functional and non-functional requirements. The goal is to integrate automated test cases and suites into the SDLC such as triggered runs in the CI/CD pipeline, regression testing runs as part of the QA/UAT process, and production health checks.
Would be a plus
- Experience in the finance industry and portfolio management knowledge
- Knowledge of RDS / NoSQL (i.e. DynamoDB)
- Working knowledge of FIX protocol, Order Management System (OMS)
- Experience with containers/docker BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant degree
- Certificates: CSTA, CSTE, CTM, AWS, SAFe
- Understanding of Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) methods and other Project, Program and Portfolio Management methodology tools and techniques
- Skilled knowledge in testing concepts, tools, and methodologies working in a highly regulated environment/industry
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.