We offer a $2,500 Relocation bonus (+500 USD for each family member) and relocation assistance to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. Due to compliance and other constraints from the client, the whole team will be working from our office in Poland — you can choose between Lublin or Wroclaw.
- Communications with tech stakeholders, discussing architecture and initiatives
- Splitting existing monolithic structures into smaller projects with modular architecture
- Writing architectural documentation
- Technical interview and guidance of development teams
- Enhance DB migrations to support multiple dialects including MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Standardize and simplify testing practices, speed up test creation and execution
- Knowledge about software architecture and design patterns (IOC/DI, DAO, Observers, Factory, AOP, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8 & 17 LTS, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Testing, Git
- Experience with Database Migrations, Multiple DB Dialects, Hibernate, JPA, OpenAPI
- In-depth knowledge of Containers/Docker, Messaging, Microservices, Distributed Caching
- Strong understanding of relational database design and SQL Select (including related syntax/features)
- Experience working with AWS services plus at depth in one area (S3, ECS, EKS, RDS, Secrets Manager, etc.)
- Code performance analysis, scalability, and performance optimization skills
- Experience in upgrading large products and improving CI/CD processes is important
- Understanding of Agile SDLC using standard Jira/Bitbucket workflows
- Results-oriented attitude, a good sense for quality
- Great communication skills
- Spoken English
Our client is a US-based hedge fund, investment management division of one of the largest banks in the world. For nearly 30 years they are leaders in custom solutions with 400+ billion dollars spread across global equity, bond, and derivative markets.
We are looking for an exceptional Java team lead who is hands-on, very strong technically as well as is a good leader who will help us to assemble the rest of the group.
The goal is to create a squad of about 4-8 developers that will help us accelerate existing initiatives. The primary focus will be on evolving architecture and tooling to be more scalable, follow the latest industry standards. The job requires experience in distributed systems, messaging, real-time and batch data processing, and AWS services.
Would be a plus
- Experience in the finance industry
- Working knowledge of FIX protocol, Order Management System (OMS)
- AWS certificates: Developer, Associate Architect, Architect
- Implementation of serverless architecture (AWS Lambda)
- Experience working with NoSQL databases, Testcontainers, Snowflake, JCache, Alfresco, SonarQube, Jetty, Tomcat, Quarkus, Liquibase, Flyway, Gradle, GraphQL, Archunit, Okta, or any other modern enterprise identity management and authorization services
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.