We offer a $1,500 Sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $1,500 will be included in the first salary.
The client is an American integrated media and entertainment company that is primarily known for professional wrestling.
The client has also branched out into other fields, including movies, football, and various other business ventures.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.