The client is a UK-based company, specialized in selling personalized greeting cards, flowers, & gifts.
The company presents itself as a leader in the technology sector and uses a variety of technologies to meet the needs of its customers. With the increase in demand for remote meetings and celebrations, further analysis and extension of the product’s capabilities are the main goals of the project.
Within this project you will:
• Communicate directly with the stakeholders on the customer side;
• Get hands-on experience with the UK entertainment sector;
• Get hands-on experience with pair programming and TDD flows.
Tech stack: Kotlin, RxJava, GraphQL, Retrofit, Dagger
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.