The client is the world’s largest real estate consultancy, a Fortune 500 company located in New York with a development team based in Texas.
We are assembling a team of 25+ people to work on a new project that aims to help their clients flexibly manage their real estate assets in these post-COVID times. This platform will help the administration and management who rent out workplaces to manage their processes and to have access to information. At the same time, it will give their clients the ability to book workplaces for themselves.
The teams include DataArt engineers and stakeholders from the client side who will work in a mature Scaled Agile Framework.
Technical stack of the project: the backend is to be implemented using Java Spring Boot, React will be used for the frontend, and cloud solution from Azure.
With this project, you will:
• Develop your English skills through communications with the US client
• Work with a brand-new stack, no legacy code to worry about
• Work with a famous international client
• Use Scrum processes.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.