The client’s product is a 4K video processing and delivery solution. This solution will allow creating, uploading, and delivering video files that will be controlled by the developed application. The created video content will be streamed to a special device and will be used in the marketing sphere, at events, and in any other business field.
DataArt will augment the client’s team in a new project from scratch. The development team on DataArt’s side consists of Node.js and React developers, DevOps, a project manager, and a business analyst (probably). The in-house development team consists of the CTO, a tech lead, and a UI/UX specialist.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.