DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
— Flat structure. There are no „bosses” and „subordinates”.
— We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid „Idle”.
— Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
— Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Practical experience with several blockchain platforms (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Hyperledger, Corda)
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Spoken English