DataArt is involved in the software transformation of key business areas of a US-based global music conglomerate.
The solutions we’re currently developing affect various aspects of recording studios: tour organization, merchandising, management of licenses and rights, and analytical tools.
DataArt has developed a platform that allows you to reuse functional units and thereby reduce the cost of creating and supporting applications.
The specialist we are looking for will join a distributed team of 50+ people from DataArt and teams from the client’s side. The project is migrating to a new technology stack. Among the main task is to collect and process a large amount of data from various sources, and further data transformation using Snowflake.
This project will allow you to gain experience in working with complex systems and will introduce you to different aspects of the music business.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.