Our client is a US-based travel-tech company that provides a booking engine. They create custom travel booking software for some of the largest brands in travel and financial services. The team is working on the development of the new cloud-based search and booking platform featuring hotel reservations, ground transportation, flights, and ancillary travel product using modern best practices.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.