The client is a telemedicine company. A comprehensive digital solution developed by their technicians enables new models of patient care. The basic principle of operation is patient-doctor communication via secure video channels. The company provides emergency teleconferencing assistance to patients in more than 40 states, and powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners.
We are looking for an experienced and open-minded professional with a strong knowledge of TypeScript and frontend building process to pioneer a new project as a part of a big telemedicine platform.
Java, Spring Boot, microservices environment, DynamoDB
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.