Our client is one of the leaders in Environmental Services in North America. They have provided many services starting from waste disposal to solving complex environmental problems for more than 50 years.
We’re aiming to build a cloud-native platform with a microservices architecture on top of the most recent technologies:
• Entity Framework Core
• Azure Database for PostgreSQL
• Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
• Azure Service Bus / RabbitMQ
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.