This varied position will also include close communications and coordination of work with the New York based development team and New York and London based IT/Business personnel, analysis of client/industry requirements, reverse engineering existing systems, writing technical specifications and architecture diagrams, and developing web applications using industry best practices and methodologies.
This role will provide the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the software lifecycle in a global based environment and the opportunity to learn cutting-edge web application development.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.