We offer a sign-on bonus for the specialist that will join DataArt at this position. $1,000 will be added to the first payroll.
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 6 months of experience with Rust or a strong desire to learn Rust and use it as a primary programming language (we guarantee full support from the project in case you have no experience with Rust yet)
• 1+ year experience with one of those languages: Java, Go, Python, C++
• Knowledge of REST principles
• Basic understanding of client-server architecture
• Spoken English.
• Experience with GCP
• Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience developing applications using Java or Kotlin.
Our client is a fintech company which goal is to solve real-world money problems for millions of people by empowering them, and providing a simple interface for users to send, receive and track their money.
Multiple products are built on GCP and on-prem infrastructure using Ansible and Terraform with custom Python scripts connecting them. The backend consists of microservices (or domain-separated monoliths) written in Java, Kotlin, Golang, and Rust, communicating with Kafka and REST APIs and running on Kubernetes in Google Cloud. Our data is stored in various databases from PostgreSQL and CockroachDB to BigQuery.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.