DataArt is inviting beginner Java developers to take part in its paid trainee program. The goal is to achieve the level of proficiency that will allow developers to work independently in IT projects. Trainees will work on tasks in real projects under the guidance of an experienced mentor.
If at the end of the test period a trainee reaches the required professional level, they will receive a Junior Java Engineer qualification and may continue to work in DataArt full time.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Java SE (Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, JDBC)
- Basic knowledge of relation databases (SQL), HTML, XML, HTTP
- Good Spoken English
- Understanding of OOP principles, SOLID
- Knowledge of the principles of developing web applications using Java, Java Servlet Technology
- Skills of working with one of the version control systems (Git, Mercurial, SVN), knowledge of any project building tool (Maven, Gradle)
- Basic knowledge of design patterns: Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Builder, IoC
- Knowledge of and experience working with popular frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Basic understanding of microservice architectures
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.