Our client is one of the world’s top 10 investment companies with headquarters in Great Britain. During the next 5 years, they are going to replace 150 systems from the 400 they use at the moment. In addition, they are building a data marketplace that will aggregate and analyze data from multiple data feeds and systems like stock exchanges, news feeds, stock exchange brokers, internal quantitative systems, and others.
The project involves around 30 various specialists (30 Big Data engineers, 10 data and business analysts, InterSystems cache developers, Java developers and Quantitative analysts/developers, etc.).
As a business data analyst, you may join any of those programs and contribute to the transformation of our customer.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.