Our client is a leading developer of software solutions for the hospitality industry. It offers mobile software and workflow management solutions to improve the food and beverage services for casinos, hotels, and resorts.
We are looking for an iOS Developer with React Native experience. The focus of the role is on integrating SDKs and maintaining a development environment for our frontend developers. The specialist will assist developers and with the release of production builds to the iOS and Android app stores. You will script the native setup, development, and distribution so it is reproducible on any machine. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated environments, and delivering quality products is important.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle.”
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.