Our client is an American travel management and travel technology company that works with big corporate clients. They are now in the process of transforming their infrastructure and prioritizing automated testing for quality assurance.
As part of our project, you will participate in the development and implementation of a strategy for automated testing from scratch, and work with an all-in-one test automation solution. In addition, you will become part of a friendly, positive, and highly skilled team.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
Katalon is a must BUT if you do not know Katalon you will have an opportunity to learn.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.