Our client is a software company providing client management applications to organizations in the healthcare industry. For the past 15 years, DataArt’s specialists have been helping them create online intake services for hospitals, medical centers, and private practices in the US. Our team consists of 200+ people largely focusing on integrations, the platform, and the intake process.
For this project, the team is creating a new component in Salesforce; senior engineers will be able to take part in making architectural decisions and lead a small team (we are starting with 4 people).
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.