We offer a $3,000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position.
We are assembling a team for an incipient project with a modern stack and microservices architecture. The client is going to architect and build a complex platform to support multiple telehealth solutions. This is a unique situation when modernization is practically a green field with an opportunity to design things right.
The client is a telemedicine company. A comprehensive digital solution developed by their technicians enables new models of patient care. The basic principle of operation is patient-doctor communication via secure video channels. The company provides emergency teleconferencing assistance to patients in more than 40 states. The service runs on both Web and Mobile applications.
We are looking for an experienced and open-minded professional with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles. Experience with testing in a microservices environment and with end-to-end contract-based user testing is a big plus.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.