We offer a $1000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $1000 will be included in the first salary.
This London-based client is one of the world’s most established stock exchanges. DataArt is working with multiple business units, helping the customer to re-architect key aspects of its data infrastructure and business applications, including taking them to the cloud. Our scope of engagement includes modern frontend development, data streaming, data warehousing, modern APIs, and other areas.
You will be working in a team of highly skilled engineers and hands-on architects. You will have time for self-education and preparation for certification in your area of interest. All team members, including project managers, are hands-on, with a technical background.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.