Our client is an EU-based crypto custodian company that provides solutions for the secure usage of cryptocurrencies. It was launched in 2014 and it is the only player in the market to provide this technology.
DataArt’s specialists augment the client’s team by helping extend functionality of their existing products and new products creation. The team size is 6 people with the potential to grow. The developer who will join us will work with state-of-the-art cryptocurrency solutions and a cutting-edge technology stack.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
Stack: Python, Microservices, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgress.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.