Our client is a well-known blockchain company, which develops various products based on the blockchain technology. Their main product is a blockchain platform which has its own cryptocurrency. We are their main vendor; we are seeking a Middle Scala Engineers for a new project aimed to create a user identity system for a global video streaming service.
The team will consist of more than 15 people; the project backlog includes features for at least 1 year of development.
DataArt offers a flexible schedule, the ability to change projects, work from home, or try yourself in different roles. We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle.”
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.