Our client is a UK-based company which provides healthcare services. The goal is to create an Android app that will transfer data from medical devices to a web app. The product is already on the market, though it needs more work and improvements. We’ll be the first vendor to work with the client. Prior to this, they worked only with internal teams.
The benefits that you get within this role:
— working directly with the client team
— developing an effective healthcare product
— being on the front line with the product’s improvement and extension on the market
Technology stack: React JS web app, Bluetooth, Android
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.