DataArt’s DevOps & Cloud Center of Competence successfully develops and sells DevOps expertise and solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps who will join our team and provide consulting services to our clients and delivery teams. The Senior DevOps expert will participate in sales/pre-sales and discovery, provide consultancy and architecture reviews, and supervise projects during the early stages of development. We offer an opportunity to grow professionally: lead initiatives, expand your DevOps skills and technologies, mentor colleagues, and participate in R&Ds or PoCs.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.