DataArt’s specialists are currently engaged in developing software that will automate several services for clients of US medical facilities. The system allows the patients (70% of all the clients of the US medical facilities) to minimize the number of visits to the registry.
This application is designed to help people schedule an appointment, pay medical bills, find test results, and receive notifications about scheduled appointments to doctors.
The number of features constantly expands.
The platform integrates with different software, which allows medical facility employees to account for all activities with a bare minimum of paperwork. Saving time and money on communications with patients allows expanding the customer base and improves the quality of work.
DataArt is improving the system in a number of ways, such as improving features and performance, and adding new integration capabilities.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.