We offer a $1,000 Sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $1,000 will be included in the first salary.
Our client is one of the world’s largest investment funds that manage hundreds of billions of dollars. The company’s business is focused on several areas: private equity, venture capital, real assets, investment solutions, and global market strategies.
DataArt specialists work on the project in several areas related to the core business of the client. We are helping to develop a decision support system for investment analysts.
The project includes development, optimization, and speeding up applications and databases.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.