Our client is one of the leading business travel management companies in the UK, helping corporate and government clients organize travels for their teams.
Within the project we build a complex API centric travel management software from scratch following a cloud-native approach, using microservices architecture and modern technology stack.
We evolve a strong team of around 10 engineers + management and leadership to launch the project.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.