We offer a $3,000 Sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position.
The client is a healthcare start-up that works in the field of “Medical Software.” A solution they provide helps to accelerate the implementation of Patient Blood Management (PBM). The project is at an early stage with a small team of developers. You will work with highly motivated professionals who have many years of experience in medical technology and business development.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.