3+ years of experience developing Android applications
Experience with Kotlin
Experience with Java
Experience with multi-module Android applications
Experience with frameworks RxJava, Dagger2
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Our client is one of the oldest bookmaker companies in the UK. The selected candidate will join the in-house client team that consists of 9+ Android developers.
This is a large project with a complex architectural approach. The specialist will have time allocated for the implementation of creative solutions (separately from the main tasks).
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.