2+ years of experience in developing commercial applications on the .NET platform
Experience in and understanding of C # (including the latest versions), ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API
Practical experience with MS SQL Server
Basic understanding of web services, RESTful API
Knowledge of WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, XML / XSL
Basic understanding of design patterns
Experience with foreign clients
Good spoken English
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. Since 1997, we have been designing, developing, modernizing, and supporting solutions that help the businesses of our clients grow.