Hands-on experience in developing Angular based applications
Knowledge of software engineering principles
Knowledge of WebRTC video integration
Experience working with SASS/CSS
Experience with web sockets
Experience working within an Agile environment
Understands the principles of SOLID, DRY, and YAGNI
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
The UK-based client has developed a digital health platform that allows users to obtain an online consultation from a therapist within 6 minutes.
The Senior Front End Developer will develop and support intuitive, responsive web applications for the business and will play a key role in delivering engaging application interfaces. You will deliver Angular applications in order to provide a stable and performant experience.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.