Good communication skills (English level B2 or higher)
Experience in creating and using personas, CJM’s, mind maps, low & high fidelity wireframes, interactive prototypes
Proficiency in using graphic editing tools (Sketch, Figma, Axure, Adobe products, and others)
Strong visual skills
Knowledge of user testing methodologies (qualitative and quantitative)
Ability to present and articulate UI/UX decisions
A portfolio that demonstrates the above skills
Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
We are looking for a new member for our Design Studio, who will share our passion for perfect pixels, effective collaboration, and clear processes.
We are working on many complex and interesting projects, mainly B2C/B2B/SaaS. We create the user experience for web and mobile applications, serving clients in various industries: finance, healthcare, travel, etc.
Our designers combine user experience and visual skills, are flexible and proactive and can work either independently in a project or as a part of a bigger design team.