• Senior developer with significant experience in production
• Understanding the basics of management
• Flexibility, understanding the distribution of demand by skill
• Passionate about connecting with people, building effective and trusting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
• Skills assessing how a candidate is suitable for the position and sell them the opportunity. Also knows how important it is to understand the candidate’s motivation and develop a dialogue that will lead to a positive decision
• Excellent communication skills, ability to negotiate
• Spoken English
• Team leadership experience
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
• Build relationships with projects, influence the distribution of qualifications
• Conduct technical interviews for projects and ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
• Analyze and build candidates pipeline and investigate project requirements
• Build staffing strategies together with the project team
• Consult and support the company’s management to ensure the best quality of collaboration with staffing
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
DataArt is growing at a rapid pace, therefore we are looking for candidates with a solid tech background, curiosity, as well as eagerness to learn and grow professionally.