• Expert with Cloud IaaS (primarily AWS, Azure, GCP, and on-prem)
• Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, Helm, Cloud Formation, CircleCI, Jenkins)
• Familiarity with the Linux ecosystem (Ubuntu, RHEL)
• Strong troubleshooting skills (Networking, Storage, Logs, Ticket/Bug Triage)
• Expert in working with YAML, Python, and bash script files.
• Experience in installing and troubleshooting containerized applications on Kubernetes
• Experience with modern software components (Nginx, MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, JVM, Play)
• Good spoken English
• Experience with Domino Labs is a significant plus
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
The client is located in the United States and is engaged in the migration of his clients to custom technology. Our DevOps team will work with the client on these tasks.
We hire people not for a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.