Experience with the latest
Experience writing plugins for WordPress
Ability to work with themes in WordPress (develop/edit)
Solid knowledge of PHP/MySQL/OOP in general
Experience with version control systems (VCS): Git
Experience or good understanding of Agile principles
Responsible and proactive approach to the project (i.e. not be afraid to make suggestions for improvements)
Experience with developing high-traffic sites with an immutable filesystem
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Client is one of the world-leading digital media, publishing, and information services company based in the US. It owns tenth of digital and print media about music, movies, fashion, politics and sports that have millions of readers worldwide. In addition to media business client’s company provides various analytical services for media businesses.
DataArt is assembling a project team of 5 WordPress developers for the new project to help the client to improve their network of custom high-traffic media sites using modern technologies and a custom design framework.