2+ years of professional experience in software development
2+ years of experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
Experience with Flutter (Web, iOS, Android)
Experience and understanding of basic state management approaches in Flutter
Strong understanding of OOP/SOLID principles
Knowledge and ability to apply software design patterns
Spoken and written English
Experience with automated tests and builds (CI/CD)
Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum
Successfully published applications to App Store and/or Google Play
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
We offer a $1000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $1000 will be included in the first salary.
The client is going to create an application that will empower a community of sports card collectors through an innovative software platform that provides easy management, market intelligence, analysis, collection sharing and communication tools.
DataArt team will provide full-cycle application development (except for the UX/UI design creation): business analysis, development, testing and support. The team consists of project manager, business analyst, 4 back-end developers, 2 front-end developers, mobile developer and QA.
Technology stack and Infrastructure:
• Database — PostgreSQL
• Cache/Queue storage — Redis
• Application Back-end — Java
• Application Front-end — React
• API documentation — Swagger
• Auth — Auth0
• Cloud provider — AWS