3+ years of Ruby (or Elixir) development experience
Experience deploying applications
Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL
Experience working with the TDD/BDD
Knowledge of GIT
Willing to work on Elixir (learn it if there is no current experience)
Good spoken English
Real experience in Elixir, including experience with Phoenix
Experience in writing unit tests
Experience with NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB)
Experience working with Docker and Terraform
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
We offer a $3000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position.
A German-based company, which is developing mobile applications for in-home therapeutic training, is looking for an experienced software engineer.
iOS and Android apps, the backend which serves them (written using Elixir), and a website already exist. The project is growing and we need someone who will help the team with further enhancement of the Solution.
Currently, the team consists of 3 developers (1 backend and 2 mobile), a Business Analyst, and a QA engineer.