Understanding of OOP
Skills of development using C#
Basic knowledge of the .NET platform
Good spoken English
1+ year of working experience
Knowledge of Microsoft stack: ASP.NET, WCF, WPF
Experience designing and developing databases
Knowledge of web frameworks
Knowledge of software development methodologies
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Our client is a large American asset management firm, which DataArt has been partnered with for many years, providing stable and efficient development services. Scope of tasks lies within internal client’s applications, which are crucial for operating business decisions.
We hire people not for a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.