• Strong knowledge of Python, Bash
• Knowledge of Linux: Coreutils, Kernel, File Systems, Networking, etc.
• Experience working with AWS
• Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with version control systems (Git and others)
• CI/CD experience
• Spoken English
• Understanding and experience of other cloud technologies: GCP, Azure
• Knowledge of repositories for containers and code
• Experience with AWS CloudFormation/Terraform
• Hands-on experience with Gitlab
• Experience with Service Mesh design
• Understanding of automated dependency update systems
We offer a $2000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $2000 will be included in the first salary.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage, and much more. The systems we’ve built together work in production 24/7.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform.