• 3+ years of experience in web development using Sitecore platform
• Expert in ASP.NET MVC (C#) development
• Experience in delivering the software products from design and implementation through deployment and production support
• Fluency in latest SiteCore platform functionality and toolset
• Experience developing responsive design applications with the latest web standards
• Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
• Ability to understand business requirements, request clarification, and transform them into technical architecture
• Understanding of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
• Problem-solving mindset
• Good spoken and written English together with good general communication skills
• Experience in education software projects and an understanding of the SAFe agile framework would be of value but not essential
• Sitecore certification
We offer a $2000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $2000 will be included in the first salary.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
• Lead and assist in driving a consistent user experience and implementation of Sitecore based products
• Analyze business needs and design software solutions to satisfy those needs
• Perform code reviews and consultations for the DataArt team
• Provide consultations with the client’s in-house team on SiteCore development best practices
• Estimation of tasks and features
• Staying ahead of the new Sitecore 9 features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company that unites 200 thousand investment experts uses more than a hundred different applications, many of which are developed using Sitecore.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations are what make the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
The project aims to strengthen the client’s in-house team with additional expertise and help them migrate to the cloud and modernize and the extend functionality of their Sitecore applications.