• Email marketing basics understanding
• Hands-on writing simple and clear texts
• Excellent communication skills
• Good spoken English
• CRM system principles understanding
• IT industry understanding
• Experience using any email automation tool
• Experience with Jira
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
• Email marketing: working with an automation tool (Sendinblue), wording the messages, help integrating mails into company promotion workflow
• Vacancy creation: communications with technical specialists, digesting the information, wording vacancy and project descriptions
• Communications with Job boards representatives
• Participation in one of the cross-locational cross-functional working groups that lead (plan, organize, brings to life) some global activities
We are searching for an entry-level specialist in Email marketing with good writing skills who will be working in 2 areas of HR Marketing department activities: Email marketing and vacancy description creation. In both, you will have the full support of the members of our digital marketing team.
HR Marketing Team is a distributed (Ukraine, Russia, Poland) group of specialists responsible for digital promotion of DataArt vacancies and employer brand at all labor markets of the company presence.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
— Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
— Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
— Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.