• Passion for and understanding of automated testing
• Understanding of Agile
• Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
• Exposure to Reactive programming paradigms.
• Working knowledge of RxSwift, Combine, and cocoapods will be an advantage
• Knowledge of Android or backend Java development will be an asset.
We offer a $1000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $1000 will be included in the first salary.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
OUR CLIENT is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more. The systems we’ve built together work in production 24/7.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
THE TEAM. It is going to be a brand new team we just started to recruit new colleagues. We plan to hire 3 iOS Engineers and 3 Android Engineers.