• Java programming skills
• Good understanding of data structures
• Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience implementing new architecture with scale
• Experience implementing good testing practices like TDD and BDD.
• Proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
We offer a $1000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $1000 will be included in the first salary.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
The main focus is currently on writing intelligent systems to integrate the Customer fulfillment center with and a platform for operating online grocery businesses.
OUR CLIENT is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more. The systems we’ve built together work in production 24/7.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
THE TEAM develops and maintains systems responsible for managing the release and movement of customer totes through the system and on to the trailers/vans for delivery to customers.
Our code base is a mix of Java 6 + JMS for supporting existing systems and Java 11 + RESTful API for brand new systems. As a database, it is used Oracle DBMS.
The team consists of 6 developers (3 of in Ukraine and 3 in the UK) and uses the Kanban approach for delivering the software.